Best phone picture ever
By the way, we noticed we didn't have a picture, so one of us uploaded the best picture ever taken. Enjoy.
We're here in Santa Barbara both going to UCSB and living the married college life. Here you can read about nerd stuff, current protests at our school (or other strange liberal causes), and basically the haps of our UC life, and other parts of life as well!
5 Comments:
This phone picture sucks.
So Uh, funny story... I didn't realize you meant the picture to the side when you posted this, and just thought that you guys couldn't get a picture uploaded, and so thats why I posted the previous post. But I can see now what picture you mean and so now I feel all sorts of bad for making fun of you guys and saying your picture sucks, when in fact it doesn't suck. So um I guess what I am trying to say is I'm sorry I said your phone picture sucks.
The two previous comments show that Tim is a jerk, and not too bright.
So this comment has nothing to do with the post. But ally, you left your temple stuff here and Tim didnt even measure it when you were here. And Billy, I'm sick now too.
Billy what were you doing with my wife to get her sick?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home