Summer school, cool breeze, and birthdays for Billy
Since Allison updated her blog and since I turned my detective story in like 3 weeks ago, I'd say it's about time for me to post.
It's summer now, Billy started school and I started my online class. It's completely online, there are some people that are taking it in Long Beach and the Bay Area. I am taking it here, but that's fine. It's General Psychology, by the way. Super bogus and boring, but it fulfills what I need it to. Billy is busy, he has 2 classes, one at 9:30 and one at 12:30. It's nice because he comes home inbetween at about 11 (when I wake up!) and he eats lunch while I eat breakfast. It's also good for him because he's riding his bike more.
It's awesome weather here now. Our apartment has a lot of windows, and we like to open our sliding door and put the fan next to it and it gets very breezy. We have a little thing that tells the temperature and it usually doesn't go over 80 unless we're cooking something. Right now it's at 75.2 F. Very comfortable.
We came back from San Jose on Sunday. Billy started getting a rash from some kind of allergic reaction (I guess) from something still unknown! The rash is still there, all over his arms and belly, but it gets better. He went to the doctor and they said they can't tell what it is because he didn't eat anything unusual, so it could be anything. They just gave him an antihistamine and let him go on his way. If it doesn't get better in a couple of days, we'll have to do something. Also, he's turning 25 on Friday!! I'm really happy, but I don't know if we're going to do anything in the form of a party. Last year around now we were in Disneyland with Tim & Charlotte and we got a Birthday Button for Billy (wow, alliteration!!) and we got free stuff.
Oh, also! While we were in San Jose, we ate cake. Wedding cake. That's right, year-old wedding cake. Billy's mom saved it in her huge freezer and so we ate a little piece of the top tier (chocolate with chocolate mousse filling. I was happy, Billy liked it ok) and we gave the rest to my family and other people that were at my house eating food. It tasted exactly the same as it did a year ago except after I ate it, I felt a little sick. Gross.

2 Comments:
Happy late birthday billy! So my mom sent us home yesterday with our wedding top tier yesterday. She's kept it in her huge freezer too! But she doesn't want it in there and we don't have any room in our freezer so we have to eat some of it a little early. The lady who made our cake makes you a fresh tier if you're in the area for your one year anniversary, which we are, so yay from fresh cake!
I'm so jealous, but our cake wasn't bad. It just made us a little sick after.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home