Story to follow...
Also, as Tim and Allison already know, I had to write a detective story for my detective fiction class final. It's finished, it just needs editing and a title. It's 8 pages long, and a pretty lame one, but it was for a pass/fail class so I didn't put too much effort into it. I will, because of Tim's request, post it piece by piece on this blog once it is edited. It's too bad that the blog posts from top to bottom, maybe I'll just post it all at once. Any preference?

3 Comments:
Hmm, on the one hand that would be one long freakin post. On the other hand it would get it out of the way so you wouldn't have to worry about it any more. On the other hand, it's not too difficult to start from the bottom and work your way up if you don't read them as they're posted. Hmm...On the other hand, I really don't have much of an opinion either way. I just like saying on the other hand.
you should post it all in one day but post it backwards. So that why it all fits... Thats what she said... Stories rock, I'mma make Allison read it to me as I drift to sleep.
ok, I'll post it backwards, it's finished so I'll start now
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home